The women in our lives do so much for us, from lending an ear to lifting us up when we’re down, sharing incredible wisdom with us, and so much more. Mother’s Day is the perfect opportunity to show them just how appreciative we are of their hard work, which so often goes unnoticed. Whether you’re celebrating in-person or virtually, make sure to tell the important women in your life just how much they mean to you. The gifts we’ve gathered below are a great place to start!
1. Espresso Machine – A mom’s morning can often feel like we are sprinting our way through a marathon as we get everyone prepared for their days. There’s nothing like quality caffeine in a quick and efficient way to help us get going. An espresso machine will start your day right, which means the whole family’s day gets started right as well.
2. Neck and Shoulder Massager – Nothing says self care like making time for a massage. That massage feels even better if you can sit on your own couch and receive a Shiatsu massage with heat while you binge on Netflix. A heated neck and shoulder massager can help you wind down every night even after the busiest of days.
3. Weighted Blanket – If only we could take away the racing mom mind that reminds us of all we have to do as we fall asleep. With the help of a weighted blanket, we actually can. This is a comforting way to reduce stress and anxiety and a well-deserved treat.
4. Glowup Whitening Kit – Make your smile even more dazzling. This kit comes with two LED mouthpieces that connect with a lightening, Micro-USB, or USB-C port and several tubes of whitening gel. Just add the gel to your mouthpieces, insert into your mouth, plug it into your phone, and admire your glowing smile. After five minutes, rinse and repeat for six days. The formula is vegan, cruelty-free, enamel safe, and boasts ingredients like aloe vera, mentol, and chamomile.
5. Face Mask – This is a brightening face mask made with 100% pure, edible fruits like lucuma, papaya, and sea buckthorn perry. It smells tropical, is packed with vitamin C, and gently exfoliates your skin. Just add water to activate. This Black-owned, Brooklyn-based company focuses on beauty and wellness products made with natural ingredients and superfoods.
For Your Friend
1. CBD Bath Salts – Everyone could use some relaxation after the year we’ve had. This trio of CBD salts will make bath time a little extra special with each variety; relief bath salts, intimacy bath salts, and wellness bath salts. Each set is made with lavender, ginger, and other calming scents that will help her unwind and find a moment of peace.
2. Thank You, Mom Candle – With notes of bergamot, sage, jasmine, and sandalwood, this themed Mother’s Day candle is beautiful to look at and have burning in your home. Make it extra special with a personalized, handwritten note to let your BFF know just how important they are.
3. Necessaire The Body Wash – Treat your friends with this indulgent Sandalwood body wash that’s gathered quite a cult-following. Also available in fragrance-free, Eucalyptus, or Bergamot, this is the ultimate cleanser filled with natural ingredients that won’t harm your skin. After a long, stressful day of parenting, we could all use one of these.
4. Mother’s Day Coffret Perfume Set – What’s better than one nice perfume? Try 8! Full of deluxe samples, they can try each scent to find their favorite. After they’ve made their decision, they can use the included voucher to choose a full-size fragrance for free! A perfect idea for the picky friend who you never exactly know what they want.
For Your Wife
1. Filter Heart Snapshot – The heart template is ready and waiting: Just upload a mix of candids, family, portraits, and funny outtakes and Minted will take care of the rest. While there are six print sizes to choose from, keep in mind that larger prints let you include more photos.
2. Multiple Initial Bar Necklace – Multiple barred necklaces come with two advantages: 1. They give her more space to don important names and dates around her neck, and 2. They make her look even more stylish than she already is.
3. Lavender Jar Kit – Even if she isn’t the gardening type, she’ll enjoy watching the lavender grow on her window sill. Everything arrives packed and ready to grow — it’s just up to her to find a sunny spot and water the soil as needed.
4. Olive and June Box – Since her next nail appointment is TBD, give her an at-home kit that comes with everything she needs to prep, polish, and perfect her nails. The nine-piece set, which includes your nail polish selection, includes Olive & June’s genius polish bottle handle, The Poppy.
5. Photo Keyring – Send her favorite photo of her baby — pets included! — to this Etsy seller, and they’ll print it directly on a stainless steel plate tucked inside a chic leather case, customized with “Mama,” “Mom,” or the name of your choice.
For Your Mother-in-Law
1. Simple Initial Necklace – This necklace can feature either the first letter of your child’s name or your own. Choose the initial that means the most to you for a shiny, gold-plated pendant suspended from a delicate rolo chain. While the initialed front is for your sense of identity, the pendant’s reverse is engraved with ‘one in a million’ to affirm just how special and unique you are.
2. Otherland Candles – The candles from Otherland are each beautifully packaged and sure to light up someone’s life. Otherland spent years creating the perfect scents that won’t break the bank. Since they sell directly to their customers, they ditch the standard industry price markup. They use all clean ingredients and their candles are hand poured.
3. Ember Mug – The Ember Mug will keep your drink at precisely the ideal temperature, no matter how long you leave it on the table to deal with unrelenting mom duties. This mug connects to an app on your phone so you can control the temperature of your drink: it doesn’t actually heat up, but instead maintains a hot temperature for an extended period of time.
4. Quality Olive Oil – This bottle of olive oil is ultra-fancy. Brightland is an Indian-American owned business that aims to make superb olive oil. This elixir comes from hand-picked Coratina and Frantoio olives and is made in-house by a certified organic mill. This stuff is so delicious and the packaging is so good that you’ll never want to return to the grocery store kind.
5. Coffee and a Classic – This is a box service that sends you a classic book and a hot beverage of your choice, whether that be coffee, tea, or hot cocoa. Each box will come with a novel in whichever genre you pick (classic literature, children’s classics, or classic non-fiction), a drink of choice, two book-related items, and a nice bookmark. If you choose the standard box, you’ll also get a snack and a mug!
For Your Grandma
1. Night Sky Wall Art – Personalizable for the grandma in your life, this wall art will make a beautiful and meaningful addition to their home. With their name and birthday in the center, customize the rest of the art with you and/or your children’s names and birthdays for a one-of-a-kind gift that she’s sure to cherish!
2. Memory and Keepsake Journal – This is the gift that keeps on giving for generations to come. The journal can be filled with memories, recipes, funny stories, and any other special anecdotes that can’t be forgotten. Each year, this can be given to another woman in the family so everyone can share it’s magic!
3. Loose Leaf Sampler – Complete with 4 different tea varieties, this gift is as comforting as it is delicious! A great source of antioxidants and vitamins, they also help to boost immunity. The best part – the brand is environmentally friendly and all of the packaging is recyclable, compostable, and biodegradable.
4. Digital Photo Frame – Let’s be honest – grandparents love photos of their grandkids but usually struggle with technology…This touch-screen frame connects with Wi-Fi so that you can email pictures straight to it! Say goodbye to the days of struggling to explain tech to your grandma. It’s 10” in size, has a beautiful display, and holds over 8000+ photos!
5. Family Tree Bangles – Each of your family member’s birthstones will adorn these beautiful bangles available in gold or silver; you can also include everyone’s initials. Each bangle is easily adjustable and you can add or adjust birthstones as needed! This beautiful piece of jewelry is sure to warm your grandma’s heart each time she looks at it.
Use this Mother’s Day to treat not only the moms around you, but also yourself! You are deserving of pampering not just on Mother’s Day, but every day of the year. This is the time to show the people you love just how much you appreciate them and all they do for you. It can be hard to find a gift that properly expresses all your love and appreciation. That’s why we put together these gift ideas, and we hope you check them out! She’ll love what you get her since it was chosen with care.